In this 60-minute webinar with Nas Vou, from Nas Vou Coaching, we will be taking a deep dive on what creates a great Sales Culture. Whether you’re a one-person band, or you have a large sales team.
Learn the foundations of building an internally strong sales culture to help you and your team sell more efficiently while keeping the customer front and centre.
During this session, we will cover:
• How to create a high performing sales culture
• How to sell in a way that helps your customers pay, stay and play
• How to consistently delight your customers that they become your raving fans
You will learn:
• The key elements to creating a great sales culture
• How to be customer focused during the sale
• The number one belief that creates more sales than any closing technique
This session is for:
• Small Business Owners (B2B, B2C or B2G)
• Sales Division Managers
• Sales Professionals
Registrations are essential for this event so that you have access to the webinar link and password. We recommend downloading Zoom before the event.
This webinar is free for WBA members, non-members can attend their first webinar free but will be invoiced $15 + GST after that. For security purposes, all non-members will also have to verify their business name and suburb with a member of WBA staff via email to be approved for the webinar.
Please fill in the form below to register for this event.
Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Agenda The 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on 16 September at The Marina Mindarie, tickets are available h...