Morrissey Blinds and Interiors are your source for premium dressings, curtains, blinds, and other interior and exterior window accessories in Perth. Proudly serving Western Australia since 2009, they are committed to bringing you the best in design, construction, style, and beauty for all your window dressing needs. You deserve the highest level of quality and service for your internal or external window dressings here in Perth. At Morrissey Blinds and Interiors, they will ensure you are provided with the best of products, installation, and customer service.
Here are Morrisey’s Top Tips for Window Treatments!
- Think safety first for children’s bedrooms where accessories like dangling cords and chains can be unsafe for kids. Ensure safety cleats are installed.
- Considering mounting curtains high and wide. This will give the illusion of a larger window and higher ceiling.
- Window treatments are visible from the inside and out, so think about the curb appeal when choosing blinds.
- Plantation shutters are an excellent choice for shaped windows.
- Work within your budget, spend money on the rooms you spend the most time in.
- Do you have motorised blinds? Place remote control in bracket and mount on the wall so you know where the control is at all times and cannot be lost.
- The Magic Eraser (purchased from your local supermarket) will get most marks off your blinds/curtains. Do not use detergents!
- By closing your venetian blinds in an upward direction limits the sun damage to your flooring. It also allows light to come in but have the privacy at the same time.
- Did you know a silent baserail on roller blinds will stop the clang clang when your window is open.
- Choosing the right roller blinds for your home will give a clean, minimalist style and help to manage heat and light throughout the day.
- When choosing your blind fabric, first think about whether you want to completely block out light or opt for something that filters light.
To learn more about how Morrissey can help transform your home with style, please contact them today for a free, no-obligation in-home consultation. You can phone on (08) 9306 3717 or visit the showroom in the northern suburbs to see an extensive range of samples of interior and exterior window dressings.