As part of our educational series with the City of Wanneroo, join Carmen Allan-Petale of Red Platypus to learn how to write engaging emails that encourage your audience to buy, through an effective sales funnel.
Using storytelling techniques, Carmen will explain what an engaging email is and how best to encourage readers to open your correspondence by writing standout subject lines.
This session will cover:
- Nailing subject lines that encourage recipients to open the email
- How to nurture an email list from leads to sales
- Why understanding your audience matters
- How to write personally yet professionally
- How to tell engaging stories within your emails
- Techniques for sounding less-salesy while selling more
- Ways to create urgency in your emails so recipients quickly make sales decisions
- How to remove hesitation from the buying process
Carmen founded the content writing business Red Platypus with her husband David back in 2013. The pair work with small to medium-sized businesses, writing web copy, email content, blog posts, media releases and more.
This workshop is free for WBA members and all businesses based in the City of Wanneroo, if you are not a WBA member, call 9206 3888 to register your free place.
Guests from outside the City of Wanneroo can redeem one free attendance at a workshop by calling us on 9206 3888, attendance following the first free event will charged in the form below at a rate of $20 + GST, or invoiced following attendance.
DUE TO COVID19, BOOKINGS FOR THIS EVENT ARE COMPULSORY AND USE OF THE SAFEWA APP OR MANUAL CONTRACT TRACING REGISTER IS COMPULSORY . THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Photographs may be taken at this event for WBA marketing purposes.
Please fill in the form below to register for this event.
City of Wanneroo Business Grants The City of Wanneroo Business Grants aim to support the growth and development of local businesses, encourage innovation, drive job creat...