As part of our educational series with the City of Wanneroo, register for this free webinar and learn how to get your business in the media.
Facilitated by Carmen and David Allan-Petale, of Red Platypus, you will learn:
- How to uncover a story about your business that the media will love
- How to craft a media release
- What media outlets suit your business and how to approach them
- How to position yourself so the journalists come to you for expert commentary
- What free tools to use to pitch your media release to the media
- How to follow up your media release to ensure it gets into the news
Carmen and David founded Red Platypus eight years ago after leaving their careers as journalists and pursuing business content creation. Their shared passion is to help businesses tell their stories.
The main aim of Red Platypus is to assist small businesses with copywriting (such as web copy, blogging and thought-leadership articles) and publicity (such as media releases and marketing).
After working for a combined 20 years as journalists, for organisations including BBC World News, ABC, Al Jazeera and for B2B publications, Carmen and David have learnt how to make stories stand out to the media.
Attendees are advised to download Zoom prior to the event, you can register for this session by clicking here. This session is free for all businesses in the City of Wanneroo, and all WBA members.
Business Networking Roulette Wanneroo Business Association‘s recent business networking Sunriser was delivered with a twist. Taking place at Bello Cafe in Wangara, an...