Join us for this webinar with Priscilla Clayton, from Clayton Consulting WA, for tips to writing tenders to win Government work.
In this session, Priscilla will cover:
- Where to Find Government Tenders (Local, State and Federal)
- Getting Your Business Tender Ready
1. Your Work: Case studies, metrics, client lists, testimonials
2. Your Team: Profiles & Organisation Charts
3. Governance & Risk Management: Health, Safety,
Environment & Quality (HSEQ); Insurance
4. Your Credentials: Awards, Memberships, Licenses & Accreditation
5. Capability Statement
- Tender Preparation
1. Know your customer
2. Identify your point of difference
- Writing the Tender
1. Selection criteria weighting and word counts
2. Writing, Proof reading, Editing
- WAIPS (WA Industry Participation Strategy) - Core / Standard Criteria
- Post Submission Tips
Registrations are essential for this event so that you have access to the webinar link and password. We recommend downloading Zoom before the event.
This webinar is free for WBA members, non-members can attend their first webinar free but will be invoiced $15 + GST after that. For security purposes, all non-members are required to verify their business name and suburb prior to approval for the webinar.
Please fill in the form below to register for this event.
OTB Developments Project Opens Successfully Thursday 24 September 2020 marked the official opening of a $4.7m project by OTB Developments, local business and Wanneroo Bus...