You want to get cracking… but just how do you come up with blog topic ideas?
Never fear, here is a list of ideas to get you started, so now there are no excuses at all for not having a regular blog series.
Blog topic ideas
You know you need a blog.
You’re already familiar with the benefits and you’re sold on the idea of creating valuable content for your audience.
What do you write about?
Here are 15 blog topic ideas for your business to get you inspired. Ready to start writing?!
A day in the life – people love to see ‘behind-the-scenes’ stuff, so why not create a blog that shows a typical day for you, or how you go about managing your business
Meet the team – short and fun facts about each team member
What made you start your business – write a blog that explains how your business started and why
What drives you to keep your business going – and why you love your work
About you – if you feel comfortable, share a little bit about you, your family, your hobbies etc
The view from your office – share a photo of your office that tells a story (is your desk tidy or a hot mess?!)
Event review – have you been to a networking event or training session recently? What did you learn there?
Who inspires you? Can you write a blog about someone you admire and why?
Admit some fails – yes, be brave and tell a story about a mistake you’ve made in your career, and what you learned from it
10. Product/Service reviews – review your products or services, compare variations and why each one is good for certain reasons
11. Tips & How-To’s – some of the most popular blogs are the “8 reasons why…” and “5 ways you can get better at…” – offering your options or advice
12. Case studies – interviewing or reviewing a client’s journey with you can show others what they get when working with you or buying from you
13. Interview an influencer in your niche – this is a great way to get other opinions and extend your reach
14. Conduct a poll, survey, or quiz, and share the results – what burning questions would people love to know the answers to in your niche?
15. Useful tools – share what gear, tools, software, or products you use – or which professional memberships or groups you are part of.
I hope this list of ideas has sparked some creative flow! Do you have more great or unusual ideas on content idea generation to share? I would love to hear how you come up with your business blog topics.
Need help with blogs?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll book in a consult.
WA State Budget 2022/23 Announcement The Premier and Treasurer, Hon Mark McGowan MLA handed down the WA State Budget 2022/23 on Thursday, 12 May 2022. In a summary of W...